“Do you have any book suggestions?”
Clients ask me this question all the time. It’s understandable – there are piles of self-help books purportedly designed to help you and your career, but how do you wade through them all to separate the good from the not-so-good?
In this video I give you some of my favorite book suggestions for professional development. They are great for leaders, leaders-to-be, entrepreneurs, and anyone who wants to advance in their career. Check it out, and tell me what you think!
Here are links to the books I mentioned:
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There – Marshall Goldsmith
- Give and Take – Adam Grant
- The Charisma Myth – Olivia Fox-Cabane
- Search Inside Yourself – Chade-Meng Tan
- For Your Improvement – Michael Lombardo & Robert Eichinger
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coehlo
- The Consummate Leader: a Holistic Guide to Inspiring Growth in Others…and in Yourself – Patricia Thompson
Take My Mindfulness Quiz!
Want to see how mindful you are in your career? Take the quiz and find out! (You'll also get daily tips to help you to be more mindful).